Friday, August 7, 2009

Paper Makeup Stamps CASE challenge

This card is for the 2nd challenge over at Paper Makeup stamps and it was to case a card in the PMS Gallery over at SCS but make at least two changes to it. Here is the card I chose to use and this is the result:
My changes are: a different image; different colors; different layout of the panels; and instead of coloring the image, I paper pieced it. I think this image is so cute paper pieced and am really happy with how the card turned out. I will definitely be using this layout again!


Card Recipe~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps: Caliope - PMS; Sentiment - Studio G
Ink/Coloring: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Copic (E25, E27)
Paper: Pink Pirouette; Close to Cocoa; Gina K Pure Luxury White; DP - Basic Grey (Bittersweet)
Embellishments:
Hodgepodge Hardware (Antique Brass); Ribbon (Pink); Stickles (Stardust)
Tools: Nesties

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my that Caliope is so cute. Great job on the CASE challenge. Thanks for playing!

Toothy said...

Adorable!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Your paper piecing is awesome! I love it!

Meli Mitchell said...

The patterned paper you used to piece Caliope with is just DARLING. I so love the look on his (her?) face. This is wonderful!

Holly Jones said...

Love it!

Katie Cotton said...

this is just adorable!!!!

Christi said...

I love it!! I am honored that you cased one of my cards. :)

 
Pin It button on image hover