Sunday, July 26, 2009

My new Anya stamp

I haven't had a chance to use this set yet, and since there were two different challenges relating to summer, I thought it was a perfect time to ink her up. If the layout looks familiar, it is because I used the same sketch earlier today on my Christmas Card.

I decided to cut the image out and place her directly on the DP just to be different. I'm not really thrilled with how the picture turned out, so if I end up with a better one, I'll fix it.

This card is for the following challenges:
Double Dutch - Sketch (although I didn't finish in time to enter it)
Bee Crafty - "Summer Fun"
Roses on Paper - "Summer/Vacation"
Creative Card Crew - Polka Dots
Card Recipe~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps: Rain, Snow, Shine ~ The Greeting Farm
Ink/Coloring: Copics (E00, E01, R20, R30, R32, R35, BG01, BG02, BG05, YG06, Y21, Y23, E31)
Paper: Regal Rose; Gina K Pure Luxury White; DSP - Flowers for You
Embellishments: Dew Drops
Tools: Word Window Punch; Martha Stewart Border Punch (Scallop Dot)

6 comments:

Iris Wiechmann said...

Gorgeous card Jodi. Love the bright Summer colors you used! Thanks for playing with us at Roses on Paper and hope to see you again!

Hugs,
Iris

Bee said...

Pretty summer background colours and patterns. Great addition of colour to the image. Thanks for joining Bee Crafty again :)
- Bee Crafty

Sara said...

So pretty! Gotta love the Anya's!

Sue said...

such a lovely card thanks for joining us at bee crafty:)

sue
xx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a cute image and you've colored her perfectly! I love the layout of your card and it looks completely different than your Christmas card...it's amazing what different papers can do!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What a cute card!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog during the Paper Popsicles blog hop!!

 
Pin It button on image hover