Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome back to.....School???

Well today is the day for a lot of great new releases over at MSB. So where exactly does school come in, especially since the kids just got done with school for the summer? Well, when I saw the new chalkboard image, I couldn't help but think of school, and then add in the newest Doodler girl as a teacher (doesn't she just make the cutest teacher ever welcoming back her students?), and what do you get, a back to school card.

The sentiment I generated on the computer generated using the Chalk Dust font. The DP is from the DCWV grade school stack and I love it (which is a good thing, since I have 2 8x8 stacks and 2 of the smaller mat stacks of it in my craft room).


Card Recipe~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps: All Together Doodler and The Chalkboard - Digi Stamps ~ Modern Sugar Blvd; Sentiment Computer generated (font - Chalk Dust)
Ink/Coloring: Copics (E00, E01, E37, E39, Y21, Y23, E31, R20, R29, B32, B34, T0, T1, T3, T5, T7)
Paper: Real Red; Gina K Pure Luxury White; DP - DCWV
Embellishments: Ribbon (Red); Dew Drops (colored with Copic R29); Apple cut from DP

Tools: EK Success Border Punch

I hope you enjoyed my previews of the new release and be sure to check out the rest of the Sugar's creations ~ they are wonderful!

Have a sweet day! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a darling card Jodi!! I just love it!! :)

 
Pin It button on image hover