Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cute Birthday Girl

My daughter had to go to another birthday party this past Friday, so I made a few cards for her to choose from. Here is one of the cards she didn't choose (I think she saved it because she wants to use it for her sister's birthday). I love these Gingersnap stamps from CC Designs and need to get the new Easter set ~ it is adorable. I have been making a lot of square cards lately, so it was a nice change to do a "normal" size card.


Card Recipe~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps: CC Designs - Snow Bunnies Gingersnaps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics - E00, R20, RV32, RV34, Y11, Y13, C1
Paper: Pale Plum, Basic Black, White - Gina K, DP - DCWV
Accessories: Ribbon (American Crafts), Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Martha Stewart Border punch


1 comment:

bumblebee creations said...

awwwhhhh..... so sweet! I bet she had a hard time deciding!!

 
Pin It button on image hover